9.2.12

Lemon and Lime !


Shades | SM Mens Accesories

Green Blazer | Wellknown

Inner Shirt | Penshoppe
Belt | SM Mens Acessories



Metallic Pants | Markus








First thing comes in my mind about this look is color blocking. It is 2012 new trend !
Mixing of colors to make it more brighten up! The ensembles of color I pick is yellow and green because of its attractiveness.(haha)
 I was thinking of a new title for this look to make it more unique. 
So it was Lemon and Lime. Lemon because of the yellow shade of the look like the inner shirt and the belt.
 And lime, for the green blazer. This is the first time I played with colors. Because, some of my looks is dark and edgy. Teehee ! So, What do you think about my Look? 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave some comment to show your love to me :)
And please leave links of your blog .



- Frank