7.3.12

World goes round !


School is the best place to shoot your look. It has lots of spots that suits your style. This I shot my look at the back of the Bamboo dome in a garden fronting our college building. And wednesdays is the best day for me to pamper well for its the wash-day. 











 About my look I wear a Top Button Down from Penshoppe, paired it with a gray pants from Dads Closet and my favorite pair of boots from F21Men. A green blazer from Sm Mens Fashion and the belts from SM Accessories.

I always notice that everytime I wear something green I always paired it with yellow. Well, that’s what you called color-mate! LOL. How do you find my look?  Anw, join my Giveaway HERE







Please Post a comment to show some Love <3
Thanks . 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave some comment to show your love to me :)
And please leave links of your blog .



- Frank