13.6.12

BROWN AND BOW

Its been two months since I last post a blog and now welcome me back in blogging. Ill promise to you guys that from now on ill be more responsible when it comes in blogging. So here it is my first post for the month of june. This what I wore of my friends birthday party. About my outfit

A Top button down from Penshoppe, I styled and fold the collar to a much unique look. A bowtie paisley that made for me from a friend. And how awesome this bag from UK ! 
 
Shoes from Sole Service Manila and Pants from Bench goes Denim.
The Bag form UK. Belt from SM Mens Fashion !

Stud Bracelet from Lynnies Closet and Shades from Folded and Hung.
How do you find my look?

Hype my look on lookbook.nu HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave some comment to show your love to me :)
And please leave links of your blog .



- Frank