27.6.12

OVER ROUND UNDER THROUGH

Chillin out on a wednesday night never fails me. A cup of coffee and a warm brownie cup is a plus. Wore something cool yet comfy outfit today. Didnt expose much my self  from the scorching heat of the sun and be warmed with the cool breeze of june. Me chilling with a friend at La Marea IT Park doing chat about school stuff and talking future plans. Haha ! Anyways, black and white is still my favorite color and I cant blame you with that. Heres an outfit shot took by my closest friend lynnie and btw she also did the editing. 


Top from Seeforyourself
Gladiator Flats from Amen

Dream bracelet for mislynnie


Photos by mislynnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave some comment to show your love to me :)
And please leave links of your blog .



- Frank