17.6.12

STYLE ORIGIN FASHION SHOW

Last June 16, Friday I was invited by my co-blogger/new friend Cheryl Gomez of  Thecherylgomez.blogspot.com to watch the Ayala Mensweek Fashion Show together with the Cebu Fashion Bloggers. The 4 out 20 International and Local Filipino Fashion designers showcasing their new collection together with some local and international brands. Matteo Guidecelli opens the show.













 I like all his angle I can see him as an Image Model type ! (Just my opinion)






CREATIONS of the Five Fashion Designers
ARCY GAYATIN -  YVONNE QUISUMBING   -  CARY SANTIAGO - PHILIP RODRIGUEZ












 Favorite piece of the show by Cary Santiago. I like the Sheer bodyfit Sweater and its Indonesian/Thai inspired print.




































 Models doing their Final walk.









At the end of the Show Matteo also the last model closed the show. The whole Ayala Activity Center was packed and I couldnt help my self but to thank Cheryl for reserving a seat for me at the front row. All the pieces was a + plus. Which piece would you bet the most? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave some comment to show your love to me :)
And please leave links of your blog .



- Frank