22.7.12

AMERICAN GREEN




Knitted Top - Oxygen Clothing
American Flag Print Shorts - Billabong


Dreamcatcher Necklace - Bazaar Finds



Mens Weave Clutch - Bazaar Finds




Todays weather was like bipolar it pours rains and dash sunlight. So I wore something sunny and and something that can also survive rains. Lol ! I try to wear a knitted green top for protection of the scorching heat of the sun and a to cover after rain colds. Lol ! I just got this on sale at Oxygen clothing and guess what ? They are 70% off on their selected items. And who doesn't love sale items? Haha. Back in my look, A billabong american flag print shorts which is so comfy and cool. And how I love this dreamcatcher necklace which I just got also from a bazaar in Ayala Mall Cebu. I've been longing to have this piece cause I rarely see dreamcatcher necklaces online and usually its light and girly colors so this necklace is my bestfriend starting from now on. Lol. And lastly a Mens clutch that can add an edgy vibe on your look. 

How do you find my look?

Hype this on Lookbook.nu HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave some comment to show your love to me :)
And please leave links of your blog .



- Frank