31.7.12

GOING VUITTON



                                                         
 Top | Oxygen Clothing
Red Knit Cardigan | H&M
Cross Necklace | Downtown Finds





Sling Clutch Vintage Bag | Louis Vuitton



An outfit that I wore last Saturday in a mini concert at ayala,cebu. Actually, I was drag by friend to watch because of some matter that his favorite or let say crush local artist is one whos also executing a song number  to the said event. And it was drizzling and cold that night so I decided to wear to something to cover me from the cold breeze of the wind and So, lucky me after the smooth rain I took an outfit shot immediately. Haha ! And if you guys thinks that Im a fond of wearing boots and I say yes! but, sadly this is the only boots I have for now. So on my look, I wear a blue chino top with this cute tiny collar on it that I got recently from Oxygen Clothing Philippines. And yes its on Sale so I just grab it immediately. Lol !

To cover me from the cold windy evening I wore a red knitted cardigan which my aunt send me. And a Brown jeans pants from a downtown finds which is very comfy. And this vintage sling clutch from my Moms Vintage closet. Haha ! 

So how do you find my look? 




Please leave a comment :) Thanks. Goodvibes. xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave some comment to show your love to me :)
And please leave links of your blog .



- Frank