12.7.12

BLUE DENIMED















A busy day for me had a photoshoot of a friends Online shop and a meeting for an upcoming event.So heres what I wore the whole day. A denimed top from Keys Online which is so comfy and stylish as well. A skinny Jeans from Penshoppe acrylic necklace from Maldita Shades from Mint ! I am so Blue and get blued. Lol. And it feels great to have some fashion advice to your friends and great readers. AAAH ! Anyways, Please like my Friends Online shop on Facebook heres the link HOT TICKET ! Yay. Thanks. Goodvibes.

1 comment:

  1. Ever wanted to get free YouTube Subscribers?
    Did you know you can get them ON AUTOPILOT AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by getting an account on You Like Hits?

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave some comment to show your love to me :)
And please leave links of your blog .



- Frank