8.7.12

FEEL SO CLOSE



Wondering why its feel so close? Haha. Actually, I was LSS (Last Song Syndrome) with the song feel so close by calvin harris. During the outfit shot we did I was always singing the chorus part of the song cause for you to know Im  party guy. Yeah, sorry for that but I party hard. Haha! Anyways, On my look I wore a



Button Down Top from Topman which my mom gave to me on my birthday and good thing is mom has a sense of style too. Eh kanino ba nagmana? Haha. 


Eyeglass necklace from Downtown Finds ! I find the necklace cool cos its unique and made from brass. Yeah, thats how I defined cool ! Belt from SM Accessories and it blends on the color of the shoe. And gray Pants from Giordano !


A closer look of my eyeglass brass necklace.


And the close-up me :) How do you find my look ? Is it so executive or just neutral? 

Btw, dont forget to leave your comments! Goodvibes ..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave some comment to show your love to me :)
And please leave links of your blog .



- Frank